Lonestar Social Studies

we pride ourselves on making a product
you love to teach while at the same sparking excitement in the
classroom. Here are what teachers are sharing with us!

“Clayton Minor has implemented a state of the art Social Studies program that will give students the ability to apply Civic compentices beyond the Social studies classroom. This program will allow students to be actively engaged in public life and use the knowlegde they gained from the insrtuction to apply it in their community, the nation and the world. As a Social studies teachers, my students scores increased 50% in meeting the standards as well as an increase of 25% in reaching the mastery level in district level test with a overall 75 % passing rate at years end. Mr. Minor curriculum, instructions and resources has provided the framework for professional deliberation and planning as well as easily being implemented in the classroom. School districts would greatly improve their scores with this program. This is a 5 Star program, the best in Texas. “
– Andre Jones, Killeen High School, Killeen, Texas

“I have used Clayton Minor’s 8th grade curriculum for 3 years. During this time, I have seen my student’s STAAR
test scores improve greatly. The curriculum is easy to use and is organized neatly. The program’s notes, PowerPoints, posters, flashcards, tests, and activities saves the busy teacher a great deal of time. The student’s learning is made much easier with the activities and organization of the course. Also, many schools are incorporating this  curriculum due to its success. Last year I had a student transfer mid year from another school already using the curriculum. The student’s transition to my school made much easier because they were able to pick up right where they leŌ off from their previous school. I highly recommend Clayton Minor’s Curriculum!”
-Justin Abate, Bonham Middle School, Bonham, Texas